In today’s post, holistic nutritionist and Fast Track to Health founder Stephanie shares her grocery haul from our favorite local health food store, Whole Foods. Since it’s a bit pricier than other grocery stores, we recommend shopping for your pantry staples somewhere else, but Whole Foods is a great place to find a few choice specialty items that are great for your natural health and the planet alike!
Fruits and Veggies
- Organic frozen berries: perfect for easily making delicious, healthy smoothies
- Fresh avocados: delicious, nutritious, and versatile
- Organic romaine lettuce: a classic green for salads
- Organic lemon juice: essential for cooking and creating delicious dressings and sauces
- French onion dip from Kite Hill: Kite Hill makes a range of delicious, nutritious dairy-free products, including cheeses and yogurts, but the french onion dip has to be one of our favorites
- Ricotta from Kite Hill: made from almond milk
- Organic coconut milk from So Delicious: a must-have for tasty smoothies
- Raw milk bleu cheese crumbles: made from unpasteurized, grass-fed cow’s milk
- Yogurt from Redwood Hill Farm: we usually try to source yogurt from local farmers, but this is a great alternative you can get at the store
- Sustainably farmed salmon: a great source of Omega-3s
- Organic pepperoni: perfectly pairs with quinoa, tomato, and avocado for a healthy side dish
- Smoked turkey breast: good source of protein and excellent for sandwiches
- Low-calorie, dairy-free popsicles: a mostly-healthy sweet treat
- Fudge bars from So Delicious: made from coconut milk and only 100 calories
- Dark chocolate from Lily’s: 70% cacao for a rich, sophisticated flavor
- Drinks from Rebbl: lately we’ve been loving Rebbl’s tasty healthy drinks!
- Grain-free cauliflower tortilla chips: versatile and delicious
- Grain-free tortillas: ideal for sandwiches or quick and easy snacks
- Mild salsa from Whole Foods: if you’re looking for a dip for your cauliflower chips
- Hummus from Cava: lots of flavor options, and they’re all fantastic
- Lemon herb tahini sauce from Cava: we like to use it on chicken
Find Nutrition and Holistic Health Tips at Fast Track to Health
We hope you’re inspired by today’s health food haul! For more nutrition tips and information about holistic health, be sure to browse our healthy living blog and check out our Youtube channel, where we release videos every week.
If you’re in the New Jersey area, then swing by our wellness center to take advantage of our health and wellness services, including acupuncture, massage therapy, nutrition consulting, and more. We’re ready to help you find your healthiest, happiest self. Contact us today to learn more!