In today’s post, Fast Track to Health founder and holistic nutritionist Stephanie is sharing the supplements she takes regularly to enhance her overall nutrition. Check out the video or read on to learn more, and be sure to visit our New-Jersey based wellness center for alternative medicine and wellness services that support your natural health!
For gut health:
- Restore for life: a popular, well-researched liquid supplement that is great for gut integrity, intestinal permeability, leaky gut, and your overall immune system
For thyroid health:
- Eco Thyro 37: a one-a-day concentrate that keeps your thyroid operating at peak function
- Iodine: taking an iodine supplement once a day supports excellent thyroid health
- Cataplex F: a supplement loaded with Vitamin F and essential fatty acids that are great for the thyroid, prostate, and even preventing sunburn!
For healing and cleansing:
- Chlorophyll Complex: a fat-soluble supplement that promotes faster natural healing
- Gotu Kola Complex: an excellent supplement that supports health and healing
- Zeolite: a spray supplement that removes heavy metals and toxins from the body
For feminine health:
- Chaste Tree: a twice-a-day pill that can help with endometriosis, menstruation issues, perimenopause and menopause, and other female-centric health concerns
- Ovex P: a supplement for ovary support and menstrual regulation
For adrenals and energy levels:
- Ashwagandha Complex: supports the adrenal glands to promote better sleep, lower stress, and better focus
- Drenamin: a multivitamin that supports adrenal health and function
- Cataplex B: contains every part of Vitamin B complex to support adrenal health
- Rhodiola and Ginseng Complex: supports better stamina and overall vitality. Rhodiola has been used by Russian athletes at the Olympics, and we can definitely feel the difference in energy when we take it!
For overall health and nutrition:
- Cod Liver Oil: an excellent source of DHA, EPA, and Vitamins D, A, and F
- Trace Minerals B12: contains all of the essential trace minerals that we tend to lack in our modern diets
- Turmeric Forte: helps with a range of issues including inflammation, diabetes, managing pain, and preventing Alzheimer’s
- SP Green Food: a veggie supplement containing Brussels sprouts, kale, and wild buckwheat
- Beta Food: a beet supplement that supports a healthy liver and gallbladder for better digestion
- Calcium Lactate: a powder supplement that we like to add to our smoothies (like this Healthy Chocolate Smoothie!)
- EZ Mag Magnesium: another healthy powder supplement that goes great with your favorite smoothie
Follow our Youtube channel and blog for more tips and tricks to support holistic health and wellness, and contact us to learn more about the services we provide at our New Jersey wellness center!